Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart (via wordsnquotes)
I began to draw an invisible boundary between myself and other people. No matter who I was dealing with. I maintained a set distance, carefully monitoring the person’s attitude so that they wouldn’t get any closer. I didn’t easily swallow what other people told me. My only passions were books and music.
1. Contrary to popular belief, waking up early isn’t going to drastically alter your life or effect how you’re feeling. So sleep till noon and relish in the way laying in bed all day makes you feel a little more human.
2. Drinking your coffee ‘black’ doesn’t make you cooler or more sophisticated than the rest of us who load in milk and sugar.
3. Being unimpressed by everything makes you look like a twat. Get excited, be overly passionate about something. Enthusiasm is fun.
4. Hating yourself isn’t romantic.
5. Eat whatever you want. your friend’s a vegan? Awesome. Listen to her talk about how great she feels because of it while you tuck in to some chocolate cake. Tell her you feel just as great.
More Reminders- Charlotte Geier (via bl-ossomed)
You are beautiful. Own it. Walk like your hips move mountains.
unknown (via zeppelin-child)
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.
Sober or drunk, it’s always you.
"There goes my Heart" (Anonymous)
Try not to feel jealous about things, or people or places. It’s toxic. Just keep living. You will find your happiness.
First time to Dairy Freez this summer! 🍦🌷☀️